If you are a high net worth individual, then you don’t need us to tell you that managing your wealth is complex, unpredictable and dynamic.
Tax and estate laws change often and the stock market fluctuates.
Add changing life circumstances to the equation, like marriage, divorce, adding a child, retirement, death or inheritance, and your finances need almost constant attention.
Whether you’ve got lots of expensive toys, a growing pile of bills to manage, or need to plan an effective budget, the professionals at Sherman Oaks Accounting & Bookkeeping powered by One Source Services have you covered.
Our professionals will help guard your assets, cultivate your investments, and create and manage a proactive plan that will evolve with your circumstances.
Sherman Oaks Accounting & Bookkeeping powered by One Source Services has built a reputation for developing inclusive plans with high net worth clients and their legal, insurance, and investment advisors.
Our bookkeepers and accountants specialize in wealth planning, investments, retirement and estate planning, insurance, and asset preservation.
Anna Mazisyuk has over 20 years of experience providing unparalleled accounting services for entities of all sizes, including individuals, and our certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors have many years experience providing high quality wealth management services with the utmost discretion.
Wealth management services provided by Sherman Oaks Accounting & Bookkeeping include:
• Asset protection and tax optimization
• Managing insurance policies (including toys that need to be insured)
• Keeping track of real estate (including profit & loss of income properties, managing rental maintenance, rental income, insurance, and property taxes)
• Cash flow forecasting and planning
• Determining areas where investments may be underutilized
• Maximizing how your money is working for you
• Creating and evaluating custom budgets
• Tax return preparation
• Tax planning
• Retirement planning
• Estate planning
• Family limited partnerships
• Bill payment and bookkeeping