Sherman Oaks Accounting & Bookkeeping powered by One Source Services, Inc. can manage life-change challenges on your behalf, as well as your everyday money management needs, from both a business and personal standpoint.
We all must adapt to new life circumstances at one time or another. Gaining or losing a life partner, adding a child, buying a house – all these situations may present new and unaccustomed responsibilities for you and your family. We start by listening and developing a comprehensive understanding of your circumstances. Then we customize an action plan based on your specific needs.
We can build a cloud-based system that accommodates all sorts of automations to simplify your life, including automatic bill payments, bank deposits and more.
We can give you a customized budget to follow and a practical system for managing it.
We will teach you to use financial tools and equip you to eliminate late fees, finance charges and overdraft fees.
We will offer meaningful advice and empower you to take charge of your financial future.
We’ll spend as much time as necessary on simplifying your finances and helping you feel comfortable managing your finances on your own. But don’t worry; we’ll still be there to provide support when needed, even if you need us on an ongoing basis.
Here is a list of some of the customized Daily Money Management services offered by Sherman Oaks Accounting & Bookkeeping powered by One Source Services, Inc.:
- Manage and organize your daily finances in the cloud
- Create a budget to meet short and long-term goals
- Regularly reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Track expenses and accounts payable
- Implement paperless finances
- Set-up automatic bill-paying or a system to pay bills online
- Set-up free or low-fee automated ACH and credit card payments from clients
- QuickBooks Online setup, training and ongoing support
- Bank and credit card statement audits and discrepancy resolution
- Tax preparation and planning
- Financial record maintenance
- Credit history repair
- Creditor negotiations
- Meaningful financial statements and reports
- Assistance with insurance claims and obtaining financing